Park Avenue Review was formed nearly 20 years ago by 3 college professors who wanted to offer students a high quality Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam review program at an affordable price. Then, as now, most CPA exam review courses were an expensive proposition, without matching quality. Park Avenue Review, since its inception, has provided students with a custom alternative to mass market, one size fits all programs. Today, review programs are offered for the CPA exam, as well as the Enrolled Agent (EA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exams, with a review for the Certified Financial Planner (CFP(r)) expected to launch in late 2016.
Offering affordable accounting, tax,
information systems, and finance review
programs with a personal approach.
Consider our advantages:
- All classes are presented live – no video.
- We keep our class size small to offer personal attention and to monitor student progress.
- We use market-leading content, in conjunction with with our custom-developed materials to deliver a review program targeted for the best test results.
- Our pricing is affordable, with a variety of payment plans, and includes the texts, test bank, and customized review materials developed by our faculty.
- All of our instructors are top rated college professors.
- We offer a Free Repeat Policy*. If you do not pass the exam, take the class again on us within a year. There are no attendance or homework requirements.